Shopping for dudes for Christmas, check out these 5 brands...
1. Filson. Perfect for winter, heavy clothes to keep you warm. Based in Seattle, made for Alaska.
2. Ebbet's Field Flannels. Looking for something for sports fans? Another Seattle based brand makes the coolest vintage sports gear.
3. Herschel Supply Co. Man bags. That's all you need to know.
4. Howler Bros. Austin based brand, an adventure based brand that combines their love of surfing and fishing. Their clothes are just cool.
5. Arbor Collective. Build things and ride them. Eco company making skateboards and longboards.
Growing up in the mountains and living half of my adult life at the beach, this truck represents both. Inspired by photographer Chris Burkard who documents his adventures all over the globe in his Land Rover. To see his amazing images check him out on Instagram @chrisburkard
My favorite season is definitely fall. Part of the reason is it's football season! Since we're in the middle of football, it made me think of my favorite football movies, here they are.
1. The Longest Yard. Superstar prima donna quarterback gets thrown in prison and has to win over his cellmates. This movie has one of the funniest scenes of all time. Watch it and you won't be disappointed.
2. Brian's Song. From the funniest to the saddest. Man up and try not to cry during this classic flick.
3. The Replacements. Now from a heavy movie to a light one. Scabs! There's not a whole lot to this movie, but it's great. Gene Hackman AND Keanu Reeves, yup, almost too good to be true.
4. Friday Night Lights. This is a rare commodity. First it was a book, which was awesome. Next came the movie, awesome. And finally a TV series, again, awesome.
5. Rudy. I think we can all relate to this one. If you work hard enough anything is possible.