Shopping for dudes for Christmas, check out these 5 brands...
1. Filson. Perfect for winter, heavy clothes to keep you warm. Based in Seattle, made for Alaska.
2. Ebbet's Field Flannels. Looking for something for sports fans? Another Seattle based brand makes the coolest vintage sports gear.
3. Herschel Supply Co. Man bags. That's all you need to know.
4. Howler Bros. Austin based brand, an adventure based brand that combines their love of surfing and fishing. Their clothes are just cool.
5. Arbor Collective. Build things and ride them. Eco company making skateboards and longboards.
Nothing on TV, well you're in luck. There are endless clips on YouTube, and these are my favorite channels...
1. Red Bull. I've read this is the number one channel on YouTube, and I believe it. So much action sports content, so much variety. So much caffeine.
2. GoPro. The GoPro camera is amazing. It's tiny and indestructible. And relatively easy to operate.
3. The Arbor Collective. Longboards and snowboards, my favorite things. So many great clips, but this one in particular of their pro skater James Kelly is chilling, it makes me scared, the scenery is breathtaking, there are so many things to say about it, but you should just watch it because it's...
4. Vice Sports. I love Vice on HBO. But I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty heavy. War and poverty and global warming. So if you want the edge without the depression, try Vice Sports!
5. Vans. This is purely for the Vans Pool Party. It's a skate competition help in a skate pool and there are a couple of dudes in their 40's. They also have a 'Legends' division for the old dudes who are in their 40s and 50s, and they shred.