My favorite season is definitely fall. Part of the reason is it's football season! Since we're in the middle of football, it made me think of my favorite football movies, here they are.
1. The Longest Yard. Superstar prima donna quarterback gets thrown in prison and has to win over his cellmates. This movie has one of the funniest scenes of all time. Watch it and you won't be disappointed.
2. Brian's Song. From the funniest to the saddest. Man up and try not to cry during this classic flick.
3. The Replacements. Now from a heavy movie to a light one. Scabs! There's not a whole lot to this movie, but it's great. Gene Hackman AND Keanu Reeves, yup, almost too good to be true.
4. Friday Night Lights. This is a rare commodity. First it was a book, which was awesome. Next came the movie, awesome. And finally a TV series, again, awesome.
5. Rudy. I think we can all relate to this one. If you work hard enough anything is possible.
Nothing on TV, well you're in luck. There are endless clips on YouTube, and these are my favorite channels...
1. Red Bull. I've read this is the number one channel on YouTube, and I believe it. So much action sports content, so much variety. So much caffeine.
2. GoPro. The GoPro camera is amazing. It's tiny and indestructible. And relatively easy to operate.
3. The Arbor Collective. Longboards and snowboards, my favorite things. So many great clips, but this one in particular of their pro skater James Kelly is chilling, it makes me scared, the scenery is breathtaking, there are so many things to say about it, but you should just watch it because it's...
4. Vice Sports. I love Vice on HBO. But I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty heavy. War and poverty and global warming. So if you want the edge without the depression, try Vice Sports!
5. Vans. This is purely for the Vans Pool Party. It's a skate competition help in a skate pool and there are a couple of dudes in their 40's. They also have a 'Legends' division for the old dudes who are in their 40s and 50s, and they shred.