Yep, we've all got 'em. Dirty little secrets. Sure my favorite artists are Bon Iver, Beck, Volcano Choir, Teddy Thompson and Badly Drawn Boy. But these are the songs I listen too in private, because frankly it's embarrassing. On the plus side, they make for great Karaoke songs. Here we go.
1. I watched the first season of American Idol and voted for Kelly every single time.
2. I originally downloaded this for my daughter, but I'm the only one who listens to it. Makes me feel like I'm 22.
3. This is the first Katy Perry song I really liked, and I'm not gonna lie, I've liked pretty much every one since.
4. At least this isn't a teenage girl, but unfortunately I think the target audience is yes, for a teenage girl.
5. I can't stand Maroon 5, Adam Levine seems like a giant tool. But I really like this song, when it comes on the radio I don't turn it off, I actually find myself bopping my head a little bit. So embarrassing.