1.Captain America: Civil War. I do like Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, but he's kind of annoying. I hope Captain America destroys him.
2. Jason Bourne. Every single one of these movies, with Matt Damon, is awesome, can't wait to see this one.
3. Ghostbusters. Melissa McCarthy can do no wrong in my book. Throw in some Kristen Wiig and I'm sure it'll be hilarious.
4. Bad Moms. This movie pretty much sums up what it's like to have children.
5. The Magnificent Seven. So usually a remake of a classic is a terrible idea. But Chris Pratt is in this one, and he's pretty awesome. Looks good to me.
1. The Acme Novelty Library number 19 by Chris Ware
This is my favorite graphic novel of all time. It's about colonizing Mars, here's a look at what it's like...
Not what you expected Mars to look like, that's why it's amazing, I've read this so many times, and every time find something new. As Tina Turner would say, it's simply the best.
2. Mr. Wonderful by Daniel Clowes
A hilarious story of a blind date for a washed up middle aged man. So good.
3. Clyde Fans Book One by Seth
It's hard to pick any of Seth's books as my favorite so I'll just start with one of his first. They are all so charming and soothing. Everytime a new book comes out it is my favorite of his, his series Palookaville is great.
4. Paul Moves Out by Michel Rabagliati
Again this whole series is great, this is the first, I originally bought it simply because it was about Paul. And luckily I loved it. Each book is about a different phase of life, from looking back in Paul joins the scouts, to looking forward when the author has kids of his own in Paul goes fishing. Apparently I love Canadian cartoonists.
5. Pyongyang by Guy Delisle
So this guys wife works for Doctor's Without Borders. So when she gets assigned he goes with her and writes graphic novels about the experience. Oh, and they have little kids which he is in charge of in these 3rd world countries, like North Korea. They also go to Burma, China, Israel and he also has a book about bad parenting that is spot on.
Chief Two Moons, US Navy Diving Helmet and Americana (from American Revolutionary War Propaganda)